- "A thank you hardly seems enough for all you have done to make us look great. In my mind, we put you through the ringer on so many occasions, and you've never failed us. Who knew "Russell It" could be a verb. Thank you my friends for all of your hard work and partnership through the years.."
- " Thanks again to you and your team for the great installation at the 10/25 homecoming reception! It looked fantastic in the space."
"Just wanted to say thank you to your entire team. Our booth's maiden show was a success. All worked well.
In fact, people came by the booth to find out more about it and who made it. The most raves came from the interior kitchen and that big, towering front with logo. It was definitely a hit. Thank you for your hard work and coordination. "
- "It has been my extremely great pleasure to work with you over these past 12 years. Thank you for always providing over-the-top service and making me feel like I was your favorite client (though I know I’ve been an extreme pain in the butt at times). Should I ever have the opportunity to need exhibit services, you will be my first call."
- "You are so awesome! You should get a raise!!! (good luck on that!)"
- "On a personal note, Laura, it has been a true pleasure working with you, James and the rest of the team at Exhibits NW. I’m really proud of the work we did together to grow this relationship for Qmedtrix, and you were instrumental in that success."
- "Thanks so much – you are AWESOME!!!"
- "We approached Exhibits Northwest because we needed to update our booth. They collaborated with our team and came up with multiple design options that fit our needs and our budget. The result was a beautiful, modern, multi-functional exhibit with customizable, interchangeable pieces. We had such a great experience that we now use them for all our Exhibit Management, Banner Stands, Exhibit Graphics and even Rental Displays when we need one. We would recommend Exhibits Northwest to people who need any and all exhibited related services or products."